To complement your stay at An Lam Retreats Saigon River we are happy to offer a complimentary shuttle speedboat service. The 20-minute journey departs from and arrives at our private pier at Cầu Mống Pier, located directly next to the Cầu Mống Bridge. The bridge, a Saigon landmark, was built in 1882 by French civil engineer and architect Gustave Eiffel.
|Depart from the Resort||Depart from City|
Please note the following terms and conditions:
1. The scheduled shuttle service is available exclusively for guests of An Lam Retreats Saigon River. Please register in advance to confirm your place.
2. For a non-scheduled trip, or for any visiting guests, a fee of USD 65 net/boat/segment is applicable. Advance registration is required and is subject to availability.
3. Please be at the pier at least five minutes before the scheduled departure time. The resort will not be responsible for delays or cancellations if guests arrive late.
4. The maximum number of passengers on the boat is 8 persons.
5. The shuttle schedule may change due to weather conditions.
Address of the pier : 6 Ben Van Don. Ditrict 4. Saigon