An intermediate region between Central Highlands and the Mekong Delta in Southern Vietnam, Binh Duong province is located in the north of Ho Chi Minh city, approximately 15 km away from the city center.
Apart from its reputation as one of the most developing industrialized provinces in the country, Binh Duong is also home to many architectural and historical sites, stunning natural scenery, spiritual attractions, art, and handicraft villages. For those with a keen interest in cultural heritage, Binh Duong’s famous craftwork villages: Minh Long ceramics, Binh Nham Wooden Shoe village, Phu Tho Wood Sculpture village, Tuong Binh Hiep Binh Lacquer village, etc. are the significant highlights.
Similarly, Lai Thieu Orchard, another tourist attraction, is apt for a picnic given its well-preserved natural settings along Saigon River, making it an ideal place to witness local life and culture and explore Vietnamese tropical fruits taste.
From October to April: This is the best time of the year to feel the warmth and soak up some sunshine, making it ideal for morning yoga on the deck, sunset tour along Saigon River, a private dining experience by the deck, and an array of outdoor activities.
From May to September: Tropical rain showers occur with the arrival of the wet season. Exploit the monsoon with a rejuvenating Spa treatment, DIY activities at our Regen lab, or indulge in a private in-villa dining experience.
Experience the unrivaled exquisite luxury of retreat amidst the pristine wilderness, neighboring Saigon with only 35 minutes by car from Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) and 25 minutes by boat from Saigon Water Bus Station right at the city centre.
Our airport Star will welcome and receive the guests at the arrival gate of Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. (Stars are our retreat staff)
1. The scheduled shuttle service is available exclusively for guests staying at An Lam Retreats Saigon River. Please make a reservation in advance to confirm your seat.
2. Extra charges and reservations are required for the private boat transfer service.
3. Please be at the pier at least five minutes before the departure time. The resort will not be responsible for any delay or cancellation if guests arrive late.
4. The maximum number of passengers on the boat is eight (8) persons, excluding a boat captain.
5. Speedboat transfer service (scheduled or private) may change subject to weather conditions.