Located to the north of Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong is an intermediate region between the Central Highlands and the Mekong Delta in southern Vietnam and only 15-km away from Saigon city center.
Despite its reputation as one of the most developing industrialized province in the country, Binh Duong is also home to many architectural and historical sites, stunning natural scenery, spiritual attractions, art and handicraft villages, and culinary specialities. For those who are into cultural heritage, do pay a visit to Binh Duong’s famous craftworks villages: Minh Long ceramics, Binh Nham Wooden Shoe village, Phu Tho Wood Sculpture village, Tuong Binh Hiep Binh Lacquer village, and so on.
Lai Thieu Orchard is another must-visit destination in Binh Duong thanks to well-preserved nature. Go for a picnic at lush orchards full of sweet fruit-laden branches along Saigon River to experience the life of local people and enjoy the fresh taste of Vietnamese tropical fruits.
From October to April: During this best time of the year, a more extended period of sunshine makes it ideal for morning yoga on the deck and any kind of outdoor activities.
From May to September: As the wet season approaches, tropical rain showers may occur. Stay cool with a Spa treatment for deep relaxation or enjoying a private in-villa dining experience.
Experience the unrivalled barefoot luxury of retreat amidst pristine wilderness, right next to Saigon with only 35 minutes by car from Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) and 20-minute by boat from Saigon Water Bus Station located right at the center of the city.
Our airport representative in resort uniform, holding signage and will be waiting for you at the arrival gate of Terminal 1 for Domestic flights and Terminal 2 for International flights.
1. The scheduled shuttle service is available exclusively for guests of An Lam Retreats Saigon River. Please register in advance to confirm your place.
2. For private boat transfer service, a fee of VND 1.500.000 net/one way and VND 3.000.000 net/roundtrip are applicable. Advance registration is required and is subject to availability.
3. Please be at the pier at least five minutes before the scheduled departure time. The resort will not be responsible for delays or cancellations if guests arrive late.
4. The maximum number of passengers on the boat is 8 persons and a boat captain.
5. Speedboat transfer service (schedules or private) may change subject to weather condition.